Wednesday, August 29, 2012



                                                     Old Projects
These are two older projects I created. I came upon the pictures and thought I would post them since I haven't had time to create anything so far this week.

This scrapbook page is of my grandma (or mamawl) I believe the paper collection is Cosmo Cricketr. The butterflies were made with a Sizzlet from Stampin' Up. The lace and bling I received in a swap. My Grandma was beautiful! She passed away a couple of years ago-she was basically my mom...I miss her everyday!

The Pin cushion I altered from and old glass contaner given to me by a friend. I Mod Podged designer paper to the glass container, waited for it to dry over night and then inked it up a little. I filled the inside with poly fil and covered the top with  black fabric. To secure it in place I used black lace around the top and hot glue to secure it in place. I think the twill measuring tape finished it off nicely! All of the stick pins are handmade by me or other ladies from swaps at Your Paper Pantry.

Enjoy! Have a great day!


No comments: